Monday, March 16, 2009

Need to blog











I'm excited because Dwight is finally back on day shift at Northrupp Grumman Shipyard in Pascagoula, MS. He had been on the night shift for 2 years. He would leave at 3:00 p.m. and not get home until 3:45 a.m. There were some nights that I didn't go to sleep until time for him to get home. So needless to say, I'm glad he's on days!! Of course, last week when he started days, there was a campmeeting going on at a church that's affleated (don't think that's spelled right) with our church. They had day services and night services. So there were some early days and late nights for me! Then on Friday night our church always cooks for the concession stands. By the time we cleaned up I didn't get home until after midnight! Anyways, I kindof had this week planned on what I was going to do while Dwight was at work and he got rained out today. He came home, took a shower and went back to bed. I was being really quiet then I got sleepy and laid down at 9:30. We didn't wake up until 11:30 a.m. so there went my day. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow I can get back on schedule (whatever that is! LOL!!)




I love to take pictures and here is a few that I've taken. A friend of mine has a son that is homeschooled and will be graduating this year. He wanted me to take his senior pictures. We went to Fort Gaines on Dauphin Island, AL.




No comments:

Post a Comment